Email Your Event Attendees and Invite Guests
- Keep your attendees informed
- Send invites
- Answer FAQs
1. To send email invites and reminders, first you’ll have to sign up for a free Picatic account or log in to your existing Picatic account. From the My Profile page click Manage to go to that event's manage page.
2. On the Manage page, select Email from the left menu bar.
3. To send an email to already-registered guests, or guests of a past event check the Send to event patrons box. This will open a dropdown box containing the email lists for all of your current and past Picatic events in reverse chronological order.
4. Check the box next to the event(s) you wish to send this email to
Note: The maximum number of emails that can be sent at one time is 300
5. Choose between two email templates: Basic or Event Details
Both templates allow you to create a message using a WYSIWYG editor. The Event Details template takes this one step further by displaying your event information automatically - event name, date, time, and address - to recipients.
Tip: The Event Details template is often used as an invite tool to help promote ticket sales with an embedded "Buy Tickets" button built in.
6. Customize the Subject and Message fields of the email.