The Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool to help you measure the success of your advertising. You can learn more about the Facebook Pixel and conversion tracking from the Facebook Help Center.
With this integration you can use the information that the Facebook Pixel collects to help you understand the actions people are taking on your website, measure the effectiveness of your ad campaigns and reach the audiences you care about.
Connecting your Picatic events and your Facebook Pixel account will automatically track data for two Standard Events:
Purchase . The Pixel is compatible with both Picatic event websites and the Anywhere embed.
- InitiateCheckout: When a guest enters the checkout flow, e.g. click on buy tickets button
- Purchase: When a guest successfully completes an order.
The Facebook Pixel can either be added to your Picatic account and applied to all of your events, or it can be added to a specific event.
Add the Facebook Pixel to all events
1. Login to your Picatic account and select 'Integrations' from the left-side.
2. Find the Facebook Pixel section, enter your Facebook Pixel ID, and select 'Save'.
Add the Facebook Pixel to a specific event
1. Login to your Picatic account and select 'Manage' from your event listing menu or select 'Create Event' to start a new event listing.
2. Select 'Existing Integrations from the left-side menu.
3. Go to the Facebook Ads integration, enter your Facebook Pixel ID, and select 'Save'.