In order to successfully setup your Stripe account you will need to provide the following information. These are the fields that Stripe will be asking for.
Where are you based?
- The Country you're located in.
- Tell us about your business — Provide a short description about what your business sells or does.
- Business type (Individual/Sole proprietorship, Corporation, Non-Profit, Partnership)
*Tip: If you do not have a business number (Tax ID) select Individual/Sole Proprietorship
- Business address — This is typically where your business operates and ships products from.
Your personal details
- Legal Name
- Date of Birth
- SIN — This allows Stripe to verify your identity and confirm the legitimacy of your business.
Credit card statement details
This is what your ticket purchaser will see on their credit card statement after a successful purchase
- Business name
- Phone number
- Bank account currency
- Transit number
- Institution number
- Account number
Stripe Account Log - In
- Email address