We've released Event Schedules, to make Picatic the quickest way to create and manage a recurring event. Now, you can create a single page that lists all of the scheduled dates your event takes place on.
Setting up a recurring or repeating event
1. Login to your Picatic account and select 'Edit' from your event listing menu or select 'Create Event' to start a new event listing.
2. Select the 'Details' panel from the Event Creator. Next, select the 'Multi-Day Event' checkbox.
3. Select the dates your event takes place on.
For each date, you'll also set the specific day's Start Time, End Time, and Capacity.
Creating tickets for a recurring or repeating event
4. Select the 'Tickets' panel from the Event Creator and then select either an existing ticket or 'Add Ticket' to create a new ticket type.
5. Scroll to the Date section and select the 'Dates' field to specify a specific day your ticket applies to.
During registration potential guests will select the date they'd like to attend and then select their tickets before completing checkout.