With Event Schedules, setting up and managing a multi-day event is simple. You can select the dates your event takes place on and then assign ticket types to specific days. This gives your guests a clear picture of the tickets available for each day of your event.
*Note: If you're creating a schedule for an event series, workshop, or class that repeats on a recurring basis (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.), learn how to setup a recurring event.
Setting up a multi-day event
1. Login to your Picatic account and select 'Edit' from your event listing menu or select 'Create Event' to start a new event listing.
2. Select the 'Details' panel from the Event Creator. Next, select the 'Multi-Day Event' checkbox.
3. Select the dates your event takes place on.
For each date, you'll also set the specific day's Start Time, End Time, and Capacity.
Creating tickets for a multi-day event
4. Select the 'Tickets' panel from the Event Creator and then select either an existing ticket or 'Add Ticket' to create a new ticket type.
5. Scroll to the Dates section and select the 'Dates' field. Next, you'll select the day or days your ticket type applies to.
*Note: If your ticket type provides a guest admission to your full event, select 'All Dates'.
When a potential guest is registering for your event they will see the option to view tickets available for all dates as well as tickets available for specific dates you've set: