Your Picatic Promoter Profile
If you’re organizing multiple events, you can now showcase them on your Promoter Profile page. The Promoter Profile shows a preview of each of your active and past events that link to the matching event page.
- List your upcoming and past events on your Promoter Profile
- Share your Promoter Profile publicly
To add an event to your Promoter Profile you’ll need to first create your Picatic event page. Once your event is active on Picatic, it will automatically be added to your Promoter Profile. The Promoter Profile can be shared and viewed by anyone.
*Note - Only Public events will show up your Promoter Profile
To edit, access and share your Promoter Profile:
1. Login or create your free Picatic account
2. Once logged in, select the "Profile" icon
3. Under the Profile tab update or edit your "General Info"
Include information on yourself, or company like name, email address, and a link to your website.
4. Still on the Profile Tab, upload a "Profile Picture and Profile Cover Image" and select Save
The images that are uploaded here will be displayed on your public Promoter Profile.
5. Select "View Your Public Profile"
Select and copy the Promoter Profile URL (ex. https://www.picatic.com/u/4472/events) to share the page with the public.