If you want to automatically import or add attendees to your Picatic event from apps like Unbounce, Typeform, and Google Sheets you can do that using Zapier.
For this example we will use Google Sheets to add a list of attendees to a Picatic event.
*Note: This Zapier integration doesn't import already added rows from your Google Sheet – only new rows added after you've set it up.
You will need:
- A Google Sheets account
- A Picatic account
- A Zapier account
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Picatic account to Zapier, you will need an active Picatic account. For more information on using Picatic with Zapier, you can go here.
To link your Picatic account to Google Sheets, you will need an active Google Sheets account. For more information about getting started with Google Sheets on Zapier, check here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to add attendees to your Picatic event from Google Sheets and select Use this Zap.
1. Choose your Google Sheets account from the list of accounts or connect a new account.
2. Select the Spreadsheet and Worksheet you'd like to transfer attendee data from to Picatic. Select Save + Continue.
*Note: You must pass a First Name, Last Name, and Email Address to create an attendee in Picatic. You can also optionally pass Company Name and Phone Number.
3. Choose your Picatic account or connect a new account.
4. To connect a new Picatic account to Zapier, you will need to follow the prompts in the pop-up window and Authorize the application.
5. Setup the Picatic Attendee Action. Select the Event, Ticket Type (this is the event and ticket type the attendee will be added to), First Name, Last Name, and Email Address (these are the attendee's details passed from your Google Sheet). Select Save + Continue.
6. Select Continue.
Now test the zap to make sure it works. Once you're happy with the results, attendees will automatically be created in your Picatic event each time a new row is added to your Google Sheet.
You can also check out what else is possible with Picatic on Zapier.