If you want to automatically create Salesforce leads when a ticket is purchased in Picatic, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
- A Salesforce account
- A Picatic account
- A Zapier account
*Note: You will need a paid Zapier plan to set up this zap.
Getting your accounts ready
To connect your Picatic account to Zapier, you will need an active Picatic account. For more information on using Picatic with Zapier, you can go here.
To link your Picatic account to Salesforce, you will need an active Salesforce account. For more information about getting started with Salesforce on Zapier, check here.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to create Salesforce leads from new Picatic attendees and select Use this Zap.
1. Choose your Picatic account from the list of accounts or connect a new account.
2. To connect a new Picatic account to Zapier, you will need to follow the prompts in the pop-up window and Authorize the application.
3. Optionally select the Picatic Team and Event you'd like to transfer attendee data from to Salesforce. Select Save + Continue.
*Note: To setup the Zap to transfer attendee data from all events in your Picatic account leave the Team and Event fields blank
4. Choose your Salesforce account or connect a new account.
5. Set up Salesforce lead criteria. Insert fields that you would like to pass from the Picatic attendee to the corresponding Salesforce lead.
6. Select Continue.
Now test the zap to make sure it works. Once your happy with the results, new Salesforce leads will automatically be created each time an attendee is registered via Picatic.